Fender American Performer Stratocaster - Satin Lake Placid Blue
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender - with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
The American Performer Stratocaster includes the Yosemite(TM) single-coil pickups, designed for rich, expressive tones. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and a shellac coating that lets the coil breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation.
The American Performer Stratocaster also features Greasebucket(TM) tone circuitry and a push-pull tone control which adds the neck pickup in any switch position, unlocking new, musically useful tones. The "Modern C"-shaped neck sports a 9.5"-radius fingerboard that's comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 22 jumbo frets for effortless and accurate bending.
• Series: American Performer
• Country Of Origin: US
• Color: Satin Lake Placid Blue
• Body; Alder
• Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
• Body Shape: Stratocaster
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
• Neck Shape: Modern "C"
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Fingerboard: Maple
• Number of Frets: 22
• String Nut: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
• Position Inlays: Black Dot
• Truss Rod: Standard
• russ Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
• Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Singe-Coil Stratocaster
• Middle Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
• Neck Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
• Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
• Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: SSS
• Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
• Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
• Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)